Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Photography Pays Off

After returning from New Zealand my focus has been towards the future. Towards the next step. However, every so often there is a moment that draws me back to that wonderful place.  I recently got word that the following photo I took has actually won a photo competition I entered in 2013.  It is only a small competition and most likely had few entries yet the acknowledgment remains very affirming for me.  This photo that I took in 2012 on my way up to Mt Cheeseman for the first time will be published in the 2014 edition of CHILL magazine (not out yet).







1 comment:

  1. I hope this song will guide you home

    They will see you waving from such great heights
    Come down now, they'll say
    But everything looks perfect from far away
    Come down now but we'll stay.



    good-luck on your future journeys, and adventures.

    ReplyDelete