Monday, February 27, 2012

Margaret River

These are all from the Southwest area of Australia.  It is a beautiful place and my favorite spot on the west coast.  I could write pages and pages on each photo here but as time is short I will summarize heavily in caption form.




Life springs back.



This is the Gloucester Tree, a 60 meter tall tree with rebar spiraling around it that you can climb to the top.
They stand at the top of this tree to keep a lookout for forest fires.


Lake Cave
Lake Cave
Lake Cave sinkhole
Margaret River surf







Adriana's photos


Top of the Gloucester Tree

I am a scared of heights and this was a serious accomplishment for me


Wine tasting

The Vineyard

I like the smell of rosemary.





Dave O'Reilly our surf instructor


The aftermath of some serious fires in Margaret River


No comments:

Post a Comment